Country Club Living
Located in Acworth, just north of Atlanta, Governors Towne Club is a luxury gated community featuring world class country club amenities.
COUNTRY CLUB AMENITIES
- 64,000 square foot clubhouse with bar and lounge
- Activities center with executive conference room, meeting areas, private theater and game room
- 18-hole championship Curtis Strange-designed golf course
- Golf pro shop and tournament putting green
- Swim park with water slide and splash fountain
- Eight lighted tennis courts and pro shop
- Baseball diamond with infield grass
- Full-length basketball court
- World-class spa and fitness center
- Fully-equipped children’s playground
Governors Towne Club offers a variety of dining areas and options for the whole family from adult-only dining, family dining, the main bar and grill, and a men’s-only grill. Our Executive Chef offers an extensive choice of cuisine.
The centerpiece of this gated country club community in northwest Atlanta is an established tournament-level golf course designed by two-time U.S. Open Champion Curtis Strange.
The Spa at Governors Towne Club offers everything from facials to massages with specialized packages available. Licensed therapists are on staff to pamper you from head to toe as they rejuvenate mind and body with exfoliating facials, detoxifying mud wraps, and deep tissue massages.
State-of-the-art Aquatic Center complete with competition swimming pool, children’s splash park, and waterslide. The Aquatic Center also offers a full service cafe and bar.
With eight lighted tennis courts and an on-site tennis director, Governors Towne Club has a variety of year-round tennis programs perfect for all ages and skill levels.
Governors Towne Club truly offers something for every member of your family, including indoor and outdoor amenities for your youngest children. Other amenities include a baseball diamond with infield grass, full-length basketball court and a fully-equipped children’s playground.